Master Craftsman: Scottish Rite History and Ritual with Ritual Monitor and Guide
- Dear Master Craftsman Participants:
- During the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) outbreak we will continue to support our Master Craftsman Program. You can still subscribe to new courses, and currently enrolled participants can continue to take and mail in their completed quizzes.
- Because the Supreme Council’s physical offices at the House of the Temple are closed and the Staff is working remotely, it will take longer than normal to receive your graded quizzes. As such, we would ask for your understanding, patience, and consideration in this unique and challenging time.
- We will inform you on this page, if any changes to Master Craftsman Program service become required. Thank you again for your participation in the Master Craftsman Program.
- The Master Craftsman Program is an exciting new by-mail correspondence course designed and administered by staff at the House of the Temple in Washington, DC under the guidance and leadership of the Supreme Council, 33 of the A. and A. Scottish Rite Southern Jurisdiction.
- Consisting of 6 lessons, it utilizes The Scottish Rite Ritual Monitor and Guide (3rd Edition) by Arturo de Hoyos.
- The course fee includes all 6 lessons and materials, the Ritual Monitor and Guide, and a personalized certificate and lapel pin upon completion of the program.
- Your first shipment will include a welcome letter, the first quiz and return envelope, and a handsome folder in which to keep your work organized.
- PLEASE NOTE: THE SRRS DISCOUNT DOES NOT APPLY TO THIS ITEM.
- Also included is Arturo de Hoyos` incomparable resource: The Scottish Rite Ritual Monitor and Guide.
- A Bridge to Light 2010 is NOT included with this program.