Master Craftsman: Scottish Rite Ritual and History Online with Ritual Monitor and Guide Physical Book
- PLEASE NOTE: This item includes the book: Scottish Rite Ritual Monitor & Guide (3rd Edition) by Arturo de Hoyos.
- IF YOU ARE BUYING MULTIPLE QUIZZES IN BULK OR AS A GIFT FOR MEMBERS PLEASE CONTACT THE STORE MANAGER AT [email protected] OR 202-777-3198 TO RECEIVE ADDITIONAL LOGIN CREDENTIALS FOR YOUR PURCHASE.
- The Master Craftsman Program is an exciting correspondence course designed and administered by staff at the House of the Temple in Washington, DC under the guidance and leadership of the Supreme Council, 33 of the A. and A. Scottish Rite Southern Jurisdiction.
- Arturo de Hoyos’s Scottish Rite Ritual Monitor & Guide, third edition, which can be purchased as part of the quiz and text book package, will be used as the primary text for this course.
- The course also requires A Bridge to Light, 4th edition by Rex Hutchens which can be purchased separately HERE and is NOT sold as part of the quiz & textbook package.
- Your first shipment will contain Arturo de Hoyos’s Scottish Rite Ritual Monitor & Guide, third edition.
- PLEASE NOTE: THE SRRS DISCOUNT DOES NOT APPLY TO THIS ITEM.
- A Bridge to Light 2010 is NOT included with this program.
- If you do not have a copy of Rex Hutchens’ A Bridge to Light, CLICK HERE to purchase your copy.