Master Craftsman: Scottish Rite Philosophy and Morals & Dogma
This product is currently on backorder.
We anticipate shipping orders containing this product in late June.
Orders containing this item will not ship out until this item is back in stock.
To receive in stock items quickly, please order them separately.
- Dear Master Craftsman Participants:
- During the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) outbreak we will continue to support our Master Craftsman Program. You can still subscribe to new courses, and currently enrolled participants can continue to take and mail in their completed quizzes.
- Because the Supreme Council’s physical offices at the House of the Temple are closed and the Staff is working remotely, it will take longer than normal to receive your graded quizzes. As such, we would ask for your understanding, patience, and consideration in this unique and challenging time.
- We will inform you on this page, if any changes to Master Craftsman Program service become required. Thank you again for your participation in the Master Craftsman Program.
- PLEASE NOTE: This item includes the book: MORALS & DOGMA: Annotated Edition
- The Master Craftsman Program is an exciting new by-mail correspondence course designed and administered by staff at the House of the Temple in Washington, DC under the guidance and leadership of the Supreme Council, 33 of the A. and A. Scottish Rite Southern Jurisdiction.
- Consisting of 33 lessons divided into 10 sections, this follow-on program to the wildly successful Master Craftsman: Scottish Rite History and Ritual utilizes Morals & Dogma: Annotated Edition by Arturo de Hoyos as its source text.
- The course fee includes all 33 quizzes in a custom binder with tabs for organization, and on completion, a medal to signify your accomplishment.
- You MUST complete Master Craftsman: History and Ritual to be eligible to participate in this program.
- PLEASE NOTE: THE SRRS DISCOUNT DOES NOT APPLY TO THIS ITEM.