Master Craftsman: Scottish Rite Philosophy and Morals & Dogma
- PLEASE NOTE: This item includes the book: MORALS & DOGMA: Annotated Edition
- The Master Craftsman Program is an exciting new by-mail correspondence course designed and administered by staff at the House of the Temple in Washington, DC under the guidance and leadership of the Supreme Council, 33 of the A. and A. Scottish Rite Southern Jurisdiction.
- Consisting of 33 lessons divided into 10 sections, this follow-on program to the wildly successful Master Craftsman: Scottish Rite History and Ritual utilizes Morals & Dogma: Annotated Edition by Arturo de Hoyos as its source text.
- The course fee includes all 33 quizzes in a custom binder with tabs for organization, and on completion, a medal to signify your accomplishment.
- You MUST complete Master Craftsman: History and Ritual to be eligible to participate in this program.
- PLEASE NOTE: THE SRRS DISCOUNT DOES NOT APPLY TO THIS ITEM.