Master Craftsman: Scottish Rite History and Ritual Online
- Dear Master Craftsman Participants:
- During the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) outbreak we will continue to support our Master Craftsman Program. You can still subscribe to new courses, and currently enrolled participants can continue to take and mail in their completed quizzes.
- Because the Supreme Council’s physical offices at the House of the Temple are closed and the Staff is working remotely, it will take longer than normal to receive your graded quizzes. As such, we would ask for your understanding, patience, and consideration in this unique and challenging time.
- We will inform you on this page, if any changes to Master Craftsman Program service become required. Thank you again for your participation in the Master Craftsman Program.
- This specific product allows you to download the first quiz. Once submitted and passed, you will be provided links to download subsequent quizzes. If you wish to receive the physical Master Craftsman folder with Quiz 1, please go back and select the appropriate product.
- The Master Craftsman Program is an exciting correspondence course designed and administered by staff at the House of the Temple in Washington, DC under the guidance and leadership of the Supreme Council, 33 of the A. and A. Scottish Rite Southern Jurisdiction.
- Consisting of 6 lessons, it utilizes The Scottish Rite Ritual Monitor and Guide (3rd Edition) by Arturo de Hoyos (Not Included).
- The course fee includes all 6 lessons, and a personalized certificate and lapel pin upon completion of the program.
- PLEASE NOTE: THE SRRS DISCOUNT DOES NOT APPLY TO THIS ITEM.
- A Bridge to Light 2010 & The Scottish Rite Ritual Monitor and Guide (3rd edition) are NOT included with this program.
- For those Brethren who already own a copy of The Scottish Rite Ritual Monitor & Guide, save on shipping!