Liturgy of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite, 4-14
- Albert Pike, 33, Sovereign Grand Commander (1859-91)
- The Liturgy is the "manual" or "monitor" of the Scottish Rite Degrees of Freemasonry.
- Each chapter of this book includes a depiction of the Degree's regalia, as well as a description of the Lodge, Chapter or Council, with its furniture, decorations, the officers, titles, etc., needed to confer the Scottish Rite Degrees.
- This volume covers the rituals of the Ineffable Degrees (4-14), which comprise the Lodge of Perfection. Includes extracts from the rituals and ceremonies, as well as the lectures for the Degrees.
- Hardbound; profusely illustrated, 213 pages.
Your Discounted Price