Liturgy of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite, 19-30
- Liturgy of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite, 19-30(Reference 57)
- Albert Pike, 33, Sovereign Grand Commander (1859-91)
- The Liturgy is the "manual" or "monitor" of the Scottish Rite Degrees of Freemasonry.
- Each chapter of this book includes a description of the Lodge, Chapter or Council, with its furniture, decorations, the officers, titles, etc., needed to confer the Scottish Rite Degrees.
- This volume covers the rituals of the Philosophical and Chivalric Degrees (19-30), which comprise the Council of Knights Kadosh. Includes extracts from the rituals and ceremonies, as well as the lectures for the Degrees. Also includes the key to the Alphabet of the Templars.
- Hardbound; profusely illustrated, 293 pages.
Your Discounted Price