Is It True What They Say About Freemasonry? (2010 Edition)
- Arturo de Hoyos, 33, Grand Archivist and Grand Historian, and Dr. S. Brent Morris, 33, G.C., editor of Heredom, with a Foreword and Appendix by Dr. James T. Tresner, 33, G.C.
- This well-researched book provides an authoritative rebuttal to Freemasonrys most outspoken critics, and exposes the deceptions, tricks and forgeries used to discredit the fraternity.
- First published in 1993, and revised in 1997, this new, revised and enlarged edition, published in 2010, contains 100 pages of additional material, including a complete transcript of Leo Taxils confession regarding "Luciferian Freemasonry."
- Contents: (1) Masonry and Anti-Masonry: A Look at the Problem; (2) Leo Taxil: The Hoax of "Luciferian Masonry"; (3) John Ankerberg and John Weldon: "The Secret Teachings of the Masonic Lodge"; (4) Pastor Ron Carlson: Christian Ministries International; (5) Pastor David S. Janssen: "A Sermon on the Rituals of Freemasonry"; (6) Enchanter! A Virtual Anti-Masonry; (7) Ron Campbell and _Charisma Magazine_, "Unearthing the Mysteries of Freemasonry"; (8) Rev. James Dayton Shaw, "The Deadly Deception"; (9) T.N. Sampson, "Defending the _Deception_"; (10) Falsus in Multis, Falsus in Omnibus; (Appendix 1) The COnfession of Leo Taxil; (Appendix 2) The Fruits of Anti-Masonry; (Appendix 3) Please Look a Little Closer.
- Softbound; 262 pages; illustrated
Scottish Rite Research Society membership discount will be applied at checkout