- Emanuel De La Motta in N.Y., 1813-1815: A Retrograde Chess Problem by Alain Bernheim, 33.
- A Few Answers About Albany: A Close Look at the Original 1768 Samuel Stringer Patent by Jeffrey Croteau.
- The Importance of Freemasonry in the Western United States During the 19th Century by Daneil Egel, PhD.
- Augustus Duke of Sussex: A Serendipitous Postscript by Andreas C. Rizopoulos, 33, S.R.R.S. Fellow.
- The Chamber of Reflection by Michael Carpenter, 32, K C C H.
- Freemasonry and the Second Ku Klux Klan in California, 1921-1925 by Adam G. Kendall, 32, K C C H.
- "The Late Deranged State of Freemasonry" - Harmonic Lodge & Boston Freemasonry in the 1790s by Aimee E. Newell, PhD.
- Distinguished Ohio Freemasons & American Exceptionalism R. William Weisberger, 32, SRRS Fellow.
- "Think of England" - The Proper Focus for the Masonic-Catholic Misunderstanding by Peter Paul Fuchs, 32.
Scottish Rite Research Society membership discount will be applied at checkout