- Masculinity, Consumption, & the Transformation of Scottish Rite Freemasonry in Turn-of-the-Century U.S.A. by Mary Ann Clawson, Ph.D.
- Influences on the Theme of Individual and Civic Improvement in the Scottish Rite by Daniel P. Brown, 32
- Through the Lens of Freemasonry: Influences of Esoteric Thought on Beethoven and His Works by Brian S. Gaona
- The Lymm Freemasons: A New Insight into Transition-Era Freemasonry by David Harrison, M.M.
- Hannah Mather Crocker: Patriot, Founding Mother, Freemason by Karen Kidd
- A Return to the Traditional Lodge Model by Pierre G. "Pete" Normand, Jr., 33
- The Role of Zerubbabel and His Temple-Building Work in Scottish Rite Freemasonry by Mark C. Phillips
- The Masonic Influence of Henry Fowle of Boston by Richard W. Van Doren, & Michael S. Kaulback
Scottish Rite Research Society membership discount will be applied at checkout