Authentics Of Fundamental Law For Scottish Rite Freemasonry
- Henry C. Clausen, 33, Sovereign Grand Commander (1969-85)
- Includes Clausens introduction in English, French, German and Spanish, as well as Albert Pikes translation of the "Grand Constitutions of 1786," which is the fundamental law of the Scottish Rite.
- Also includes a facsimile reproduction of the Circular throughout two hemispheres (a.k.a. the "Manifesto of 1802"), which was the first document published by the Supreme Council.
- The Circular traced the Supreme Councils line of authority as well as provided the first description of its ritual system.
- Collectors Item.
- Hardbound; illustrated, 104 pages.
Scottish Rite Research Society membership discount will be applied at checkout